Background & Mission Statement:
The Registrars Stakeholder Group is one of several Stakeholder Groups within the ICANN community and is the representative body of registrars. It is a diverse and active group that works to ensure the interests of registrars and their customers are effectively advanced. We invite you to learn more about accredited domain name registrars and the important roles they fill in the domain name system.
- Registrars Stakeholder Group Charter | Board Approved: 16 October 2014
- More information about the RrSG including how to join can be found at http://www.icannregistrars.org/
- Wiki – https://community.icann.org/display/gnsoregstakegrp/Home
- Executive Committee / Leadership Team
- https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/registrars/ (from 14 January 2017)
- http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/registrars/ (until 14 January 2017)