The GNSO Policy Briefing is produced by ICANN's Policy staff supporting the GNSO. This is drafted specifically in preparation for ICANN meetings to provide the Community with concise background information on all relevant GNSO policy efforts.
Please note that clicking on the thumbnail will provide you with one PDF file containing all briefings – alternatively you can access individual briefings via the links.
To read the GNSO Policy Briefings produced for previous ICANN meetings, please access the archive.
GNSO Policy Briefing ICANN77 Edition
You may download the individual sections in the Policy Briefing:
- Policy Development Process: Transfer Policy Review
- Expedited Policy Development Process: Internationalized Domain Names
- GNSO Guidance Process: Applicant Support
- Policy Development Process: New Generic Top-Level Domain Subsequent Procedures
- Expedited Policy Development Process: Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data - Phase 2 (SSAD)
- Policy Implementation Update
- Registration Data Accuracy Scoping
For additional information to prepare for the upcoming ICANN Public Meeting, check out the GNSO @ ICANN Meeting Info Page