- Council Activities
- Group Activities
- Quick Info
The Policy Development Process (PDP) Updates are one-page documents prepared by ICANN staff to inform the Governmental Advisory Committee (GAC) and other interested parties about potential opportunities to engage in and contribute to on-going GNSO PDP efforts. They are published on a regular basis and translations of these can be found on the GAC website. Please, also refer to our GNSO Policy Briefing for information on these and other GNSO activities.
Please note that clicking on the thumbnail will provide you with one PDF file containing all updates – alternatively you can access individual briefings via the links.
- New gTLD Subsequent Procedures
- Review of all RPM in all gTLDs
- Next Generation Registration Directory Services
- Privacy and Proxy Services Accreditation Issues
- IGO & INGO Access to the Curative Rights
- Protection of Certain International Organization Names in all gTLDs
- Translation and Transliteration Of Contact Information
- PDP Update 'Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part D' (no update since November 2015 edition, not contained in collated version)
- Thick WHOIS Policy Development Process