Re: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant

  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant
  • From: Andrew McMeikan <andrewm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:17:47 +0800

Avri Doria wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Non commercial registrants don't need a miracle.  The Noncommercial
> Stakeholder Group (NCSG) already allows for individual noncommercial
> registrants to apply for membership.

have you tried joining as an individual?  I tried.  When their new
constitution is in place and people are joining then it may
accomadate some people.

> As for commercial registrants, I do not know the answer.
>
> In the newly reconstructed GNSO, however, there is no easy path for a
> registrant's group that does not differentiate between commercial registrants
> and noncommercial registrants.  That would require a miracle.
>
> a.
As an individual who would not mind earning some small change online
occasionally I would like to feel welcome and represented somewhere.

        cya,    Andrew...