Re: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant

  • To: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant
  • From: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 19:33:36 -0700

Roberto wrote:
> But that's life, if there is no willingness by registrants to get
> themselves
> organized, it is a fact of life that has to be taken into account.

Roberto, that is a load of bunk and you know it. Every time we have tried
to organize in the last 12 years, ICANN has torpedoed the efforts, whether
it be through paid shills who disrupt the GA list, or through refusal to
acknowledge any process that might lead to our organizing ourselves.

So, why don't you tell us, finally, how we should go about organizing
ourselves in a manner that would be acceptable. Please be as specific as
possible.

Thanks,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos