RE: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant

  • To: <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 23:50:56 +0200

Sotiris:

> So, why don't you tell us, finally, how we should go about
> organizing ourselves in a manner that would be acceptable.
> Please be as specific as possible.

I thought I already did.
Since the changes to the GNSO structure, proposed by the GNSO Review WG and
the SIC, have been approved by the Board, there is the concrete possibility
of creating a constituency for registrants. Creation of new constituencies
has even been encouraged last year.
This is a new opportunity, something that did not exist in the past.
It is now up to the registrants on this list or anywhere else to decide
whether they want to take advantage of this opportunity or not.

Cheers,
Roberto