RE: [ga] Re:

  • To: <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Re:
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:57:24 +0200

Sotiris,
You are, as often happens, right in asking for moderation. However, I do not
feel, personally, tha this is the main issue.
Filters can go a long way in eliminating noise, but they cannot create
signal: the problem of this list, the way I see it, is not excessive noise,
but lack of signal.
There are lots of things going on, that are *really* related to domain name
policy, but nothing of value is happening here. The GA has become
irrelevant, and that's a shame.
Regards,
Roberto