[ga] Why wont icann care?

  • To: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Why wont icann care?
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:59:32 -0700 (PDT)

There was a nice lady, Debbie I think her name was but joe
beat her up so bad on the list that she rezined.

I dont know if any one has any controls in the list any more. It
live in ICANN servers - so why dont they turn it off or shut off
Joe from the list????  Thats what has been wondering me for the
last month with joes garbage dumped all over the place.

Thoms

 BAX! Names Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.