Re: [ga] Re:

  • To: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re:
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:47:11 -0400 (EDT)

Sotiris and all,

  Of course most things in moderation.  Let's also try to
remember one persons idea of moderation is anothers idea
of Censorship.  Finding a happy middle ground in this regard
is difficult and too often also abused as well based also all
too often on personnel reasons or personal vendettas or
idiological disgruntlement, rather than a good sense of fair
play.