RE: [ga] Re:

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx, jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx, rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Re:
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 13:43:24 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Roberto and all,

  filters are not supposed of sesinged to create anything,
only to eliminate of mitigate.  Certainly the noise to
signal ratio from time to time on the GA is excessive,
but not the majority of the time.  As such listening/reading
the GA list with good filters implimented can adjust to a
more consistant positive of signal to noise ratio accordingly.
As such I cannot wholesale agree with your conclusion in
respect to the GA.  What is missing to me is a willingness
of ICANN "Officials" to have the will to do the right thing.
THAT is unfortunate and points to a decided lack of good
leadership accordingly.  I know you don't like reading/hearing
such, but it none the less needs to be restated.  I would not
like same either if I were in your position...  >:(