Update from Henk Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Update from Henk Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 20:17:13 -0400

much psychobabble deleted and now on to the main point .. a Henk update.

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 1:53 PM, John Palmer <
jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Unless Henk comes out in public to give evidence, we cannot
> determine if this is true or not.

He will. He'll see you, Herman Xennt and ICANN in court ;) Remember - you
heard it here first :)

Like I said feel free to call Henk any time your ready. I'll be on the line
with him when your ready. Book it through me.

God bless .. a good day.

regards
joe baptista