Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] a message from Henk Smit to the GA on INAIC Unifedroot worldroot scam
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 12:53:32 -0500

Then Joe needs to get his permission to forward the message.

Joe is a PROVEN liar who has written all sorts of fabricated
material before in order to bolster his claims.

Unless Henk comes out in public to give evidence, we cannot
determine if this is true or not.

Given Joe's past, I doubt it is true.

In the US, it is considered ones "civic duty" to report crimes and
the report is public. Where is that police report?

Joe claims the cops are too busy to investigate - thats probably
a lie as well, but even if they are, there is the report that Henk
made to the police, isn't there? Or did he not make a report?

If he didn't, then it must not have been a very big loss of money
for him to even make a complaint. Or, perhaps its all a lie anyways
and Henk knows that making a false report is a crime. Or, maybe
Henk never made this claim in the first place and its all a lie made up
by Joe.

Jeff, all we are asking for is some LITTLE BITTY piece of evidence that
can be corroborated independently of Joe.

So far, we're batting ZERO on this.

Cheers,
John