[ga] GA irrelevant

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] GA irrelevant
  • From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 11:53:01 +1200

Dear Roberto,

I agree with you that it is a shame how the GA has become irrelevant.

However, the activity of the remaining posters on this list and its poor signal/noise ration is a symptom of this, not the cause.

Those who have actively resisted registrant representation should accept the symptoms and side-effects of incapacitating at-large stakeholders.

Do you have a proposal to make the GA more relevant again in ICANN policy setting?

Joop

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>