Re: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant

  • Subject: Re: [ga] RE: GA irrelevant
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 00:19:02 -0400

Hi,

Non commercial registrants don't need a miracle.  The Noncommercial Stakeholder
Group (NCSG) already allows for individual noncommercial registrants to apply
for membership.

As for commercial registrants, I do not know the answer.

In the newly reconstructed GNSO, however, there is no easy path for a
registrant's group that does not differentiate between commercial registrants
and noncommercial registrants.  That would require a miracle.

a.