GNSO Policy Briefing
The GNSO Policy Briefing is produced by ICANN's Policy staff supporting the GNSO. This is drafted specifically in preparation for ICANN meetings to provide the Community with concise background information on all relevant GNSO policy efforts.
Please note that clicking on the thumbnail will provide you with one PDF file containing all briefings – alternatively you can access individual briefings via the links.
To read the GNSO Policy Briefings produced for previous ICANN meetings, please access the archive.
You may download the individual sections in the Policy Briefing:
- Expedited Policy Development Process: Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data Phase 2
- Policy Development Process: New Generic Top-Level Domain Subsequent Procedures
- Policy Development Process: Review of All Rights Protection Mechanisms in All Generic Top-Level Domains
- Policy Development Process: International Governmental Organization-International Non-Governmental Organization Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms
- Implementation Status: Protections for Certain Red Cross Names in All Generic Top-Level Domains
- Implementation Status: Protection of International Governmental Organization-International Non-Governmental Organization Identifiers in All Generic Top-Level Domains Policy Recommendations
- Implementation Status: Registration Data Policy for gTLDs (Expedited Policy Development Process Phase 1 Implementation)
- Implementation Status: Privacy and Proxy Services Accreditation Issues Policy Recommendations
- Implementation Status: Thick WHOIS Policy Recommendations
- Implementation Status: Translation and Transliteration of Contact Information Recommendations
- Cross-Community Working Group: New Generic Top-Level Domains Auction Proceeds
- Scoping Team: Internationalized Domain Names
- Scoping Team: Transfer Policy Review
For additional information to prepare for the upcoming ICANN Public Meeting, check out the GNSO @ ICANN Meeting Info Page