GNSO Policy Briefing
The GNSO Policy Briefing is produced by ICANN's Policy staff supporting the GNSO. This is drafted specifically in preparation for ICANN meetings to provide the Community with concise background information on all relevant GNSO policy efforts.
Please note that clicking on the thumbnail will provide you with one PDF file containing all briefings – alternatively you can access individual briefings via the links.
To read the GNSO Policy Briefings produced for previous ICANN meetings, please access the archive.
You may download the individual sections in the Policy Briefing:
- Expedited Policy Development Process: Temporary Specification for gTLD Registration Data - Phase 2 & Phase 2A
- Policy Development Process: New Generic Top-Level Domain Subsequent Procedures
- Policy Development Process: Review of All Rights Protection Mechanisms in All Generic Top-Level Domains
- Policy Development Process: IGO-INGO Access to Curative Rights Protection Mechanisms
- Policy Implementation Update
- Other GNSO Council Projects
For additional information to prepare for the upcoming ICANN Public Meeting, check out the GNSO @ ICANN Meeting Info Page