Re: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP

  • To: "Ross Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP
  • From: <chris@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 00:35:12 -0400

Ross the GA doesn't get taken seriously because bottom up consensus means nothing to ICANN or the registries who tell ICANN what to do. It doesn't get taken seriously unless we all agree with what the registries and ICANN BoD members and staff are saying.

The fact that it is not taken seriously is solid proof of ICANN failing to meet it's mission altogether.

Chris McElroy, NameCritic, Inc.
http://www.blogcontentprovider.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ross Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>