Re: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 10:27:09 -0500

I have yet to hear of a valid reason for domain tasting. Karl is correct. There
should not be any refunds for domain
registrations at all for people who are repeat offenders. There isn't any place
for this nonsense as
it takes up valuable resources that no one gets paid for.

I support the call for elimination of the AGP as well.