RE: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP

  • To: "Ross Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, <chris@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:44:40 +0100

Pretty harsh for whom? For registrars, tasters, speculators? I do not
care. A big relief for all users/stakeholders/registrants all registrars
should be serving.

For test purposes there is no need for the AGP. It can be contractually
managed with registry and fix say 200 registrations at no charge per
month or during the testing phase.

Dominik