Re: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP

  • Subject: Re: [ga] Call for Elimination of AGP
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 07:32:13 -0400

On Mar 28, 2008, at 3:44 AM, Dominik Filipp wrote:
Pretty harsh for whom? For registrars, tasters, speculators? I do not
care. A big relief for all users/stakeholders/registrants all registrars
should be serving.

Oh yeah sorry. I forgot that we don't get a say in the policies that affect us. I guess you'd prefer that we pass the costs of these mistakes on to our customers. Fine. I thought this was a constructive dialogue, but your big "screw you" comes through loud and clear.

And people wonder why the GA doesn't get taken seriously.

-ross