Re: [ga] court supervision, follow on article

At 05:52 PM 11.10.2006 '?.' -0700, Karl Auerbach wrote:
Oh, you mean the thing with the entire content relevant to what you are asserting (ICANN immunity) is contained in one paragraph of two sentences that simply states a conclusion without supporting

I am not saying that ICANN has immunity - you asume I said it. I just said (and Michael Froomking, who is a US lawyer, right?) confirmed that it doesn't seem a case for ICANN. You, and others, have different opinions. Well, we'll just wait and see who is right. I don't asume I am right, but I see you asume you are right.

Again, one more time - California law does not allow you to simply believe "staff". The *ONLY* people you are allowed to rely upon are certain specialized people such as attorneys and accountants.
There's some paradox here, but I don't have time to engage on that. Just think of the reaction on some of the votes.

No paradox - Section 5231(b) of the California Corporations Code -

As i wrote - I don't have the time now. But it's not what you are quoting.

Sincerely,
Veni Markovski
http://www.veni.com

check also my blog: