Re: [ga] court supervision, follow on article

At 01:05 PM 11.10.2006 '?.'  -0700, Karl Auerbach wrote:

And no, I'm not going to do your job for you.

That's not my job. It's John Jeffrey's job. He has responded, and I've forwarded the response. If you don't trust him, then you should do your job to make your case. I don't have reasons to not believe the staff. Today's ICANN is not the one you had to sue to get documents - and I hope you don't forget that, although from time to time I see some remnants from that time to show up in your messages...

Sincerely,
Veni Markovski
http://www.veni.com

check also my blog: