Re: [ga] court supervision, follow on article

Veni Markovski wrote:

likewise, just because somebody outside ICANN says that it has the power, does not make it true.

That's not a particularly enlightened response - I know you are not an ostrich, but it does give one reason to evoke the mythical image of an ostrich with its head in the ground.

The important persons who are going to do this are going to be the litigants.

Why don't you just point to the registry agreement between ICANN and PIR, and find the clause that allows ICANN to do what it may be asked to?

You also forgot the accredation agreement with Tucows.

And no, I'm not going to do your job for you.

		--karl--