Re: [ga] court supervision, follow on article

At 03:35 PM 11.10.2006 '?.' -0700, Karl Auerbach wrote:
It's John Jeffrey's job. He has responded, and I've forwarded the response.

You did? I believe you sent a statement of your opinion and not the statement of ICANN's counsel.

Well, you believe wrong. There was even a link to the statement, which is on the ICANN's page.

If you don't trust him, then you should do your job to make your case.

Again, I'm not a director, you are. It is your job to make *independent* and *informed* decisions. And there is reason, as I have shown, to believe that ICANN's claims of immunity are overbroad. The fact that you don't even want to go out and get independent information on that is telling.

Decisions? What decisions? On a situation which doesn't exist?

Again, one more time - California law does not allow you to simply believe "staff". The *ONLY* people you are allowed to rely upon are certain specialized people such as attorneys and accountants.

There's some paradox here, but I don't have time to engage on that. Just think of the reaction on some of the votes.

Sincerely, Veni Markovski http://www.veni.com

check also my blog:
http://blog.veni.com