Re: [ga] [Fwd: [address-policy-wg] ICANN Ratifies Global Policy for Allocation of IPv6 Address Space]

Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> At 09:27 AM 14.9.2006 '?.'  -0400, Thomas Narten wrote:
> >give-and-take if people are worried about their every email message or
> >questions will be scrutinized by, e.g., bloggers.

> bloggers are not a problem. I blog about what happens at the Board at
> http://blog.veni.com

Not the point I was making.  If (for example) every email to the board
list was public (instead of private) and subject to examination by
others (e.g., bloggers), it would change the dynamics of the board
discussions, in a negative way (IMO).

Problem isn't bloggers per se, it's the idea that literally everything
should be public.

Thomas