Re: [ga] ICANN Employment Policies and Procedures

Prophet Partners Inc. wrote:

...(such as T-shirts or coffee mugs) imprinted with the ICANN logo...
As the proud possessor of one, I can confirm that there *do* exist coffee mugs with the ICANN logo.

And before we go about firing everybody - ICANN is just like most organizations, it is filled with good people, some under appreciated saints, and a couple of lesser lights.

ICANN's first president made some very good hiring choices. And I think that ICANN's current president, although engaged in what I believe is an over-exuberant growth plan, seems to be steering a pretty reasonable course with regard to the actual people coming into the organization.

I think that one of ICANN's biggest staffing problems is not its employees, but rather its contractors, particularly its law firm.

		--karl--