Re: [ga] [Fwd: [address-policy-wg] ICANN Ratifies Global Policy for Allocation of IPv6 Address Space]

Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I got the impression that no one on the board actually read this policy
> - it is not only vague and subjective, but also has internal references
> that are dangling.  Like what is "Item A"?

Boy, comments like this sure are constructive and do much to encourage
one to participate here. (ha!)

Give the board a little more credit than this. Of course the policy
was read. And discussed.

BTW, SSAC reviewed it. Their report is available here:
http://www.icann.org/committees/security/IPv6-communication-to-ICANN-board-11aug2006.pdf

There were other supporting documents, not sure right off if they are
available or where they would be (e.g., there is one from the ASO
chair).

Thomas