Re: [ga] [Fwd: [address-policy-wg] ICANN Ratifies Global Policy for Allocation of IPv6 Address Space]

Hi, Ted.

I don't think that I expect a fan club. If I needed one, I'd have gone into the show industry. What I will keep on telling people on this list, is that they should just behave like grown-up and educated persons. It's easy to insult someone; it's much more difficult to ask for pardon. I don't see a reason why someone should attack Thomas for his e-mail.

The criticism should always be with some aim, it's not wise to have the criticism itself as an aim.

I have learnt in some ocasions more from constructive criticism than from reports - but I've never learnt anything from criticism made with anger and without any constructive proposals in it.

veni