Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA

  • To: Thomas Narten <narten@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:45:24 -0400

I think it's time you did your research Thomas. Start with the first ICANN
bylaws. You'll see the GA requirement is there. It's been a bit watered down
since then.

cheers
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com