Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA

  • To: Thomas Narten <narten@xxxxxxxxxx>, Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 06:38:35 -0700 (PDT)

With the new "Affirmation that Accountability is the Goal". It becomes more
point blank obvious that this list is important and in fact is where much of
ICANN is held accountable.

Will you VIP folks please enlighten us as to what progress Ms. Michel has made
in solidifying our position and providing us with the tools we need to carry
out duly determined self governance from within. It is quite clear that the BoD
has not wiped the slate clean of the GA and that by remaining non-disturbed
actions by the GNSO we are to be maintained.

Or go ahead an be honorable about it. Have public comment period to decide what
to do with us.

(ps. It would be my hope that I will be given the ability to hold an election
here so that I do not die as a legacy root here ;-)