Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 10:46:09 -0400

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> With the new "Affirmation that Accountability is the Goal". It becomes more
> point blank obvious that this list is important and in fact is where much of
> ICANN is held accountable.

Exactly - thats why ICANN has been trying to banish us since the beginning.
We are the only place left within the original organizational structure
where ICANN is held accountable.

ANd the GA is also a perfect example of ICANN failure to provide us with the
means to maintain and manage the GA.

fancy that
joe baptista.