Re: [ga] Advisory: Availability of Bulk Transfers in Individual gTLDs

  • To: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Advisory: Availability of Bulk Transfers in Individual gTLDs
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 07:21:23 -0700

Andy, when a registrar fails, ICANN gathers all possible data to protect
registrants. More details about those efforts are published in ICANN's
De-Accredited Registrar Transition Procedure, which is posted at:
http://www.icann.org/en/processes/registrars/de-accredited-registrar-transition-procedure-01oct08.pdf.

With best regards,

Marika