Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Maintenance and Management of the GA
  • From: Thomas Narten <narten@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:52:05 -0400

> The list as I understand it is required by law.

LOL!

> I disagree. The list is very useful. It is the last place left for free
> speech - or was before the censorship.

Right. I sometimes forget that ICANN's mission is to promote free speech...

> What surprises me Thomas is that people like you complain the list is
> useless - yet you never leave.

I'm only around to perform damage control (i.e., correct more
eggregious postings, when it seems like someone might actually be
taking them seriously). But as no one seems to be taking the list
seriously, there is no need to say much...

Also, it is occasionally amusing (see previous two points above).

Thomas