RE: [ga] Domain Tasting Reopened for Public Comments

  • To: "'Roberto Gaetano'" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, <chris@xxxxxx>, "'Dominik Filipp'" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nhklein@xxxxxxx>, <carlos.souza@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Domain Tasting Reopened for Public Comments
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 07:48:31 +0100

Hi All

Roberto is right.  I wrote to Dominik with regard to the tone of the
original post immediately upon seeing it pointing out the very same.

I do not think that Dominik intended to mislead those copied into the email
but rather his enthusiasm for what he believes to be the case comes through.

Best regards

Debbie