RE: [ga] Domain Tasting Reopened for Public Comments

  • To: <chris@xxxxxx>, "'Dominik Filipp'" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <nhklein@xxxxxxx>, <carlos.souza@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Domain Tasting Reopened for Public Comments
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 01:26:38 +0200

Chris,
I am not denying anything, what you say is a completely different matter.
Can we stick to the point, please?
Dominik has asked the NCUC to revise their position on the basis of the fact
that the GA has a different opinion. I just pointed out that, as of today,
the GA has no evidence of having a position, therefore the statement was
incorrect. And I am just saying this for completeness of information for the
NCUC folks. Full stop.
If then the GA, via its Chair, or other, decides to run a straw poll, or
vote, or have a consensus document, or whatever, this could be used as
evidence of a position on the issue. In absence of that, the statement made
in the original post is incorrect.
Cheers,
Roberto

(last post of mine on the subject)