Re: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 15:50:34 -0800

Phil and all,

  Well I have been a ICANN participant sense 1998 and you
can feel free to contact me at my contact number listed in my
sig file at any time during working hours.  Wiki's are notoriously
and well documented as being inaccurate and usually generated by
mentally disturbed individuals, same with wiklipedia.com.  See
Slashdot, MSNBC, ect. for further documented information
accordingly.  I was also a ballot recipient in the only ICANN
Board member election.  You may also check with the FEC
via FOIA request if you see fit to do so regarding our organization.

 Dr. Joe Batista know me you can also check with him.

  However I am not fimilier with you Mr. Corwin.  Yet I give
the same respect to your remarks, comments, ideas, and considerations
with the same value as any other individuals, but not more so.  I
can only hope you shall do the same accordingly in the future.

    As to your more relevant and substantive comments/remarks,
I can appreciate your interest in your "Organization" as an
organization,
desiring to become a member of an ICANN constituency, even if your
members, some of which our our members may not have been consulted
as to the appropriateness of such a desire and application of same, i.e.

the CBUC.  I will notify our members of such for their review and
consideration whom are also member of the ICA and on record as such
this evening.  All of our member are Individual members not
organizational
memberships.  We do not accept organizational memberships as far too
often their leadership is questionably determined, often appointed
rather
than elected, and as such violates our globally respected and recognized

democratic principals.

  Regarding your organization stated principals in your remarks below,
we do not necessarily support or not support "Market Based" solutions
to cybersquatting, domain name tasting/fron running, or kiting.  We DO
support and have advocated, thru myself as spokesman, solutions that
actually work or have a better than reasonable chance of working fully
recognizing that some solutions once put into effect may prove later
to not work and need amending/changing to actually address the lack
of being effective.  We strongly believe that ICANN needs to come into
a reasonable sense of compliance with it's charter, contractual
obligations
in a timely manner, it's past promises to the stakeholder/user,
registrant
community, it's bylaws, and equally consider any individuals or
organizational
ideas, observations, concerns, and considerations equally and without
bias towards any.  Ergo, justice towards all, and malice towards none!
I hope you will also share such well respected principals.

  Again, than you for your remarks, comments and further information.

Kindest and respectful regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827