Re: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting
  • From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:58:51 +1300

At 02:08 p.m. 18/01/2008, Prophet Partners Inc. wrote:
Hi Jeff,

I posted this info to the list because I believe it is important for people to know who claims to be representing registrant interests.

Ted,

If you truly find that important, then why not back a structure where such representatives can be properly filtered and elected?

Instead of kicking over the delusional strawman, isn't it better to heed the message : lacking a proper representational structure, a Bill of Registrant Rights is indeed the next best thing registrants could hope for.

Don't you agree, Roberto?

-joop-