Re: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:08:44 -0500

Hi Jeff,

I posted this info to the list because I believe it is important for people to
know who claims to be representing registrant interests. I especially think
that it is important for key leaders like Roberto Gaetano, Avri Doria and Chuck
Gomes to recognize this, so that everyone can spend their valuable time in a
more productive manner. At the Los Angeles ICANN meeting, Matthew Hooker was
given three opportunities to speak during the open public forums. 3 speeches X
5 minutes X 1,000 people in the ballroom = about 15,000 wasted minutes
listening to someone, who in my opinion, is clearly delusional. I certainly
didn't travel cross-country, with the intention of wasting 15 minutes listening
to some lunatic, who thinks he's going to be the next President, the world's
first trillionaire or Nicole Kidman/Claudia Schiffer's boyfriend.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com