Re: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting

  • To: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 23:52:55 -0800

Ted and all,

  Ah, ok I guess I can see where your coming from as far as
whomever this Matthew Hooker is and his representation of
whichever registrants.  I have no idea whom Claudia Schieffer is
really, although I have heard the name.  Different circles I suppose...

  BTW, I don't consider myself, either Roberto or Avri as key
leaders regardless of their current ICANN positions.  Same old
musical chairs game as far as I am concerned.  Most of our members
have this same opinion.  Chuck is a leader and a fairly good one IMHO.
However we all should be mindful he is a NSOL/VRSN employee.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827