Re: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 08:56:10 -0500

Hi Joop,

Prophet Partners Inc. is a member of the Internet Commerce Association, which
is proactive with respect to ICANN issues and sends representatives to ICANN
meetings. We would also be receptive to discussing a reasonable plan for formal
registrant representation within ICANN, such as a registrant constituency.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com