RE: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting
  • From: "Michael Collins" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 17:13:06 -0500

Jeffrey,

You are correct that ICA cannot represent all registrants, not even all
business registrants. However, I don't see that as a problem. We represent a
group of mostly like-minded registrants that invest in and develop primarily
generic domain names. ICA is not trying to become an ICANN constituency,
just be a part of one.

I am not sure that we disagree, just clarifying our position, since you
close with a statement that is in line with our goals. Thank you for
considering our voice to be valuable.

Best regards,

Michael Collins

 <http://www.internetcommerce.org/> Internet Commerce Association