RE: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Matthew Hooker from Los Angeles ICANN meeting
  • From: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 17:37:49 -0500

Hi Jeff,

You have a very short memory. Don't you remember replying to the introductory post from Michael Collins of the Internet Commerce Association **yesterday**?

I agree with Ross that establishing credibility of people on the GA list is important and on-topic.

Sincerely,
Ted
Prophet Partners Inc.
http://www.ProphetPartners.com