Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

At 01:38 AM 08.8.2006 '?.' -0400, kidsearch wrote:
No, jeff, my response was to you. You said he should resign because he
didn't answer Danny's questions the way you thought he should. Thats a
little harsh.

That's not "a little harsh".
That's another example some people consider the directors are politicians. After all, some were comparing ICANN to the US Government, the directors to the congressmen, etc. So, it's normal for people to compare something they don't understand to something they think they understand. In this particular case, my response to Danny was lost in the lots of emails about his [lack of] netiquette. And, btw, he still hasn't responded with a simple "Sorry - made a mistake", which means he considers his behaviour proper. And somehow I haven't noticed anyone asking him to resign from the list :)
The funny thing is, that actually if we compare with the politicians, I kind of don't remember in democracies anyone resigning because they would not respond to someone's question. So, it would be good to see some correct behaviour, and not zig-zagging all the time.
:-)
veni