Re: [ga] Re: 'stakeholders'

Richard and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  Indeed Joop's comments and remarks regarding democracy are spot
on.  Yet they are incomplete, and if only he actually followed and practiced
them as he so freely states them.  But alas, as you well know Richard,
Joop does not do so.  This indeed in indicative or how the ICANN BOD
and staff also conduct themselves, which is an error in their ways as well
as their actions or lack there of...

Richard Henderson wrote:

> Joop's comments on democracy, and democratic process and dialogue, are right
> on target - a lesson for any organisation and an indictment of ICANN. My

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801