Re: 'stakeholders' was: Re: [ga] Re: ICANN before the US

Who decided the democratic approach was over?
who decides who is concerned?
Who decides who is competent?
Who decides who is representative?

Bloodshed and four years were spent just to draft our declarations of
independence, France spilt far more blood and took about 14 years to declare
their republic.
eric

> Dear Leah,
snips>
 If we consider the governance of their consensus we are in a
> post-democratic approach where the concerned and competent have a
> natural  duty to defend, represent, support the interests of the whole
> community: we  started naming them the @large members of the internet
> governance.

and snips