Re: 'stakeholders' was: Re: [ga] Re: ICANN before the US Senate...

Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,

  As I am a Domain Name Registrant/holder I do not fit your definition
nor are a "Member" of your definitions "Gentry".  Hence in part the
correction I gave.  As your "Coined" term is not commonly used or
accepted, it is difficult to suggest or garner it's use... And here again
is another part of why I corrected your use of such a term as indeed
it leads to confusion or lends itself to same.

Eric Dierker wrote:

> A commoner is a person without gentry - in this case one without a website
> or even domain name hence the term dotcommoner.  I coined the phrase it is
> amazing
> gentry as yourself would correct me.  Thankyou for allowing me the
> opportunity to re-explain to the newcommoners.
>
> > Eric and all former DNSO GA members or other interested parties,
> >
> >   It's "Dotcommers" not "Dotcommoners", Eric.
> >
> >   However this diatribe is rather dated and has very little
> > mileage left.  The bursting of the Dot-Com bubble is
> > long over.  New and/or timely and relevant themes.

    Pierre Abelard
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 214-244-3801