Re: [ga] Re: Experts agree: ICANN staff (and board members) must undergo mandatory drug testing, credit checks, and psych exams

  • To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxx>, George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Experts agree: ICANN staff (and board members) must undergo mandatory drug testing, credit checks, and psych exams
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 06:59:02 -0700 (PDT)

This link carried links and also a brief description of the history of the
handling of the report:
http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-16jun10-en.htm

I also just got a reference to a WG getting all pissed off at Beckstrom for
attacking the credibility of the group prior to them posting their report.

I am getting the distinct feeling that ICANN Staff hates Beckstrom. I cannot
make an opinion of the man's work.  But I can tell you that if his staff is
coming out against him -- routinely that he is not doing his job.  Do not
mistake internal staff remarks being made in public as transparency or openness
-- It is rather disrespect and slovenliness.

Earlier we saw Frank F. come out and play the fool -- clearly against
Beckstroms' wishes.  Earlier we saw Michaels appointed to oversee this list and
she just told Beckstrom to f---Off right in public.

Combine all this with the strange JAS Rec: for drug and erratic behavior
screening and you start to get the picture that the Captain cannot sail the
ship and that the crew is out of control.