[ga] ICANN needs to follow through

  • To: Accountability Headquarters <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] ICANN needs to follow through
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 07:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

Beckstrom is getting some no nonsense rec's by JAS.  The individual little
critiques you can take or leave.  But the overall health of the social order
and staffing shows a group of dangerously undisciplined and selfserving folks.
We have been blessed here with Elizabeth and Now Glenn.  But wow!!! Now we get
a better look at what Jones and Fowlie are up to and we realize that their
interfering here was to shut up the speaker for fear of revelations.  The
inmates are running an asylum and I have my doubts that Beckstrom is up to the
challenge that Dengate left behind.