Re: [ga] Out of the Blue

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>, "Matthew Pemble" <matthew@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Out of the Blue
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 18:31:50 -0500

No, what happened is that Joe finally crossed a line and it was probably his
accusations that
Debbie was having an affair with someone.

Joe can get much, much worse than this, whomever suspended him spared us all
some real
vile stuff.

Again, the links below show what you are dealing with here - at least 2 decades
of this kind of
behavior:

http://www.tranquileye.com/magic/magic_stuff/Toronto_Net_loons.htm

http://lair.lionpost.net/pipermail/baptista-offenses/2010-April/000021.html

http://inaic.com/index.php?p=internet-terror

The best situation would be for the GA to throw him off the list permanently.
How many
more chances do you want to give him before you realize that he is not going to
change?

I won't say more on this - he's gone. All I ever do is challenge his lies when
he tells
them, and if he isn't here to tell them, I need say no more.

Cheers,
John