Joe Baptista - When will you make amends for what you have done to HARM TLD holders? (was Re: [ga] John Palmer - it is time to come to account)

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Joe Baptista - When will you make amends for what you have done to HARM TLD holders? (was Re: [ga] John Palmer - it is time to come to account)
  • From: "John Palmer" <jpalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:47:51 -0500

Here is what has been done to safeguard "your" TLD holders:

You have been exposed for the fraud and psychopath that you are. The matter in
Europe has been investigated
and the result is here:

http://inaic.com/index.php?p=internet-terror

You did not provide evidence of any sort, just your own writings and the
writings of what appears to be a co-conspirator in
your attempt to extort an ownership stake in UNIDT from the original owners
(see the link above).  I understand that
(not sure on this one) your cohort Martijn Burger may have been involved in
this as well - this is still under
investigation by INAIC and the authorities at Public-Root.com and we will know,
perhaps soon, the involvment (or
perhaps lack of) of Mr. Burger  in that offense.

As a stakeholder in the Inclusive Namespace, one who has an on-going registry
business into which over US$100k has
been invested,  I witnessed the complete destruction of the best (and perhaps
last) opportunity for INS TLD holders to
gain the visibility in the namespace that would propel the INS into the
mainstream.

That complete destruction was caused by you, Mr. Baptista. When you couldn't
get Marty van Veluw to bow to your extortion
attempts, you did exactly as you claimed you would and you destroyed the effort
and along with it, probably the only
remaining hope for the INS.

After this mess, with the whole INS world in smoking ruins, ICANN was able to
get the traction needed and launched
a very clever plot to AGREE that many TLDs could be added to the root, except
that they would get to decide which
ones and would create a 1,000,000 Leah Gallegos's (whose .BIZ TLD they stole)
by simply stealing what already
exists, emptying out its registrants and selling that stolen property to
whomever will pay them their $185K and $0.20 per
registration-year. See here for what ICANN did to this poor hardworking woman:

http://www.tldainc.org/news/98-arnis-alamo-anti-competitive-icann-and-dot-biz.html

Now, all of you a of
TLDs, but only if they get to create them and still without any respect for the
property rights of the current holders of
those TLDs.

To be frank with all of you, unless someone in the INS has deep pockets, ICANN
will get away with it and we may
as well just go home.

As an officer of the TLDA, and an advocate of TLD holder's rights, (being a TLD
holder myself), when I saw what
Joe did in 2005, I immediatly determined that, whether or not he was a
psychotic, a paid ICANN shill, or whatever,
he was NO freind of INS TLD holders. He single-handedly destroyed the only
major chance that the INS had to
go mainstream and thus enabled ICANN to complete its conquest of the namespace
and its destruction of a free
industry by acts of wholesale theft of TLDs.

In early 2007, Joe resurfaced and put on his air of authority, claiming that he
had been hired by some TLD holders
to be their "representative" and began pretending to have some right or
authority over the TLDA. At that point,
the TLDA had been dormant for several years, no one wanting to make any efforts
after the 2005 debacle.

As the last elected chairperson of the TLDA, I challenged him publically to
stop claiming that he spoke for, or had
any authority in the TLDA. As a matter of fact, Joe was never a member of the
TLDA officially - he CHOSE
not to join.

A big battle ensued and I was called a villan by people, including at times,
Karl Peters, one oa of
[...]

Karl Peters, one of our board members.
I tried to get the other board members to pass a resolution condemning Joe for
the great harm he did to our
industry in 2005, but they sided with Joe.

So, the battle raged. TLDA was restarted by Karl Peters and I eventually
resigned (in disgust that they couldn't
see the obvious things I saw about Joe's destructiveness). I tried to convince
them that we needed to distance
ourselves from him and that there was a minute,
camel-through-the-eye-of-a-needle chance that we could
maybe, resurrect the INS prospects.

I eventually re-joined the TLDA. By then, Joe had insulted and abused everyone
on the lists and eventually
called Karl Peters, the chairperson at the time, a "welfare bum" and severely
insulting his wife and family and
then finally the other tossed Joe off the list for good.

By then, it was too late. ICANN was in full theft-mode. We had wasted what
little time we had left and ICANN
was able to create their theft policy with no one to stop them. While it is
still 12 - 18 months from execution, its
a done deal because everyone else has given up and no one has any money.

So, Joe, you ask what I say to the TLD holders who have been hurt?

I say that I warned them all about you after what damage YOU did to them in
2005. I warned people over
and over again.

I think YOU need to answer the question, Joe: What have YOU done to help TLD
holders in the INS?

The answer is that you have done everything you could possibly do to destroy
any hopes that they would ever
be successful. You are brilliant at DESTROYING and I cannot find any evidence
that you have ever BUILT
anything in your life.

I've answered the question - I've done quite alot for the INS and have been
doing so since 1995.

You need to answer for what you've done TO HARM THE INS.  You are the one who
has alot
of explaining to do buddy, not me.

Cheers,
John