[ga] Re: Joe Baptista - When will you make amends for what you have done to HARM TLD holders? (was Re: [ga] John Palmer - it is time to come to account)

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Joe Baptista - When will you make amends for what you have done to HARM TLD holders? (was Re: [ga] John Palmer - it is time to come to account)
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 00:20:05 -0400

John - answer the question .. don't give us more Internet stalker
psychobabble.

What did my TLD holders buy .. and what has been done to safeguard their
investment. You guys collected the money. Give us some answers. To point the
finger at me is as disingenuous as pointing the finger at ICANN and claiming
they stole TLDs.

It is also disingenuous to call people who provide supporting evidence
co-conspirators. Are you calling Martijn Burger a co-conspirator. Or are you
calling the Principle of the Gymnasium Querford a co-conspirator.

Here is some more supporting evidence your part of a scam and that you guys
stole TLDs. Check it out ... http://bit.ly/bSeU4V and
http://bit.ly/bO3zkM... is the person who wrote these emails another
co-conspirator in your
books John?

The only conspirators I see here are the scammers at the TLDA
http://bit.ly/98amp7 who claim to represent TLD holders and don't.

cheers
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: http://baptista.cynikal.net/